I’m experiencing poor wash results. What advice do you have?
Your Classeq machine should provide wash results of exceptional quality. If you are experiencing poor wash results please follow the step-by-step guidelines below:
- Check and replenish the chemicals within the machine
- Check basket is correctly loaded, i.e. not over loaded or stacked incorrectly
- Check and clean wash jets and rinse jets on wash arm assembly
- Clean filters within the appliance and check they are correctly fitted
- Check water supply is on and fully open
- Rinse dishes of any food debris before placing into the dishwasher
- Glasses may need to be renovated
- If glasses are ‘blooming’ you may need a water softener, call your dealer to advise on size of softener required
- If a water softener is fitted, replenish the salt within the softener, as per the water softener instructions.